Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spill the beans, already!

For the responsive design website rebuild, I wanted to re-design my brother's site. However, that wasn't in the cards for this semester, so I guess I'll do it over the summer. So, I decided to pick a place in Lititz, where I have been spending time lately. The bakery "Dosie Dough" seemed like a good bet, but their website is not up yet, so I decided to get over there and take some pics. Upon being there and talking to the MOD, they decided the owner better approve it so I had to wait until friday. Makes no sense to me, so I change tactics and wander the streets of Lititz for inspiration. My travels lead me to "spill the beans" coffee shop and nano-brewery. Here are some pictures of their website:



...Right? There are improvements to be made, and I think the shop is cooler than the webpage by far, especially because they are making beer and selling it through the coffee shop. Here's my mood-board for the redesign, including colors of coffee and beer, and sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment