Tuesday, April 3, 2012

revised moodboard and wireframes

Here is the revised moodboard. I included more web elements that I want to emulate and some pictures of the store itself and the beer labels that they are using for the "sturgis Haus" brewpub.

Also, here are wireframes for the main page and the "sturgis Haus" page. I decided to combine many of the smaller and non-existant pages together into the main page, with hours of operation, contact info, and coffee lists on the main page instead of spread across four pages. The brew "haus" has pictures of the beer labels I will be using and also pictures of delicious looking smoked pork and beef sandwiches, ooh baby.


I plan on having a mobile and desktop lightbox sizes for information about the specific beer tastes, maybe. I'll be doing some r&d on if that can happen, and I'm going to attempt to push the limits of the 1140 grid system that I used for the blueberry page.

No comments:

Post a Comment