Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wireframe black cell

So I've got my page laid out basically how I planned, but the thing is that I need to set up a line-height amount to make the cells anymore than 2 px, since they have no content in them. Once there is content, the cells will expand. Perhaps I couod have more control over them if i define the width and height of each, with small in motino response but snap-resizing to fit different screen sizes. That is one thing, for this project we are designing for different appliance screens, not someone on a huge monitor computer resizing the window to see if it is completely fluid, like what happens in crits in class. So I am willing to let some of the fluidity go if I can control the page layout a little more...If i have to, that is. No link to my page for this post obviously, and screenshots are pointless i guess. Just some brain-thoughts for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment