Thursday, April 26, 2012

Webby Prezzy

I am planning on doing a presentation/demo of HTML5 and some CSS3 for the final project. I am really interested in the way the web works, and the actual code and phrasing of language to make our experience on the web what it is. In my presentation I plan on defining HTML5, and spotlighting the differences to what we have now. I'll look for writings on its effects on dreamweaver and how we will have to re-think the way we make websites a little bit. I'll scour the nerd-blogs to find thoughts on it, hopefully good and bad opinions. I want to stay up on this kind of thing, and I'd like to get a good grasp of where mark-up is going and share it with the class. The secondary element to my presentation will be a synopsis of CSS3 and how this teams up with HTML5 to make such cool things happen. The tertiary element to my prezzy will be a test-run of HTML5 with CSS3 attached, examples of what works in browsers now and what is yet to come. So, if my presentation were an action movie, judging levels of importance of actors, the hero would be HTML5, then the villian CSS3, and finally the hot babe would be the test-run. Savvy?

No comments:

Post a Comment